We are open to creating outsourcing partnerships with companies all over the world.
You can extend the services by offering your clients Retina’s experience. Boost your profits without enlarging your team or client base!
We have extremely smooth partnerships with: advertising agencies, web hosting providers, direct marketing and marketing research companies, software and IT companies. For the past 7 years we have been working with clients form USA, Canada, Bermuda, UK, Sweden, France, Germany, Netherlands, Australia, Singapore and Romania.
Why work with us?
Retina offers you the possibility to:
We have the expertise and experience. Our team is highly professional and committed to ensure the highest quality site at a very competitive rate. We know the pitfalls, we know the shortcuts.
- Enlarge the business volume by taking on more projects without having to hire more employees.
- Focus on your client service and market strategy by outsourcing web development activities to specialists.
- Maximize the use of your company's resources, optimizing costs.
- Gain a new partner that firmly engages to meet quality standards in delivering creative customized solutions on client's behalf; and shares risk and profits accordingly.
- Rapid knowledge transfer.
- Choose business performance, speed, safety, and sharing.
Our extensive experience in working with clients from all over the world improved our way of communication and helped us understand better what is the true meaning of individual importance. That is why, with every project, we become our client's extension into the endless possibilities that web development is offering.
When companies all over the world chose Romania for outsourcing, this is what they found:
- Romania is ranked on the 6th place in the world ("2003 Global Skills IQ Report", Brainbench) when it comes to the number of certified professionals, with 25,000 employed locally.
- One of the top technical educational systems worldwide, Romania dominates the international competition in IT, Mathematics and Physics.
- 60% of the Romanian population speaks a foreign language, mainly English.
- A secure legal framework according to the EU legislation, favoring the progress of IT professionals and companies.