Concept and Planning
- Review the questionnaire and discuss your goals for the site.
- Determine your targeted audience.
- Talk in depth about site goals, hardware and software requirements.
- Gather, categorize, and prioritize data.
- Finalize goals and plan of action for: design, development, and implementation (client approval required).
- Design and prototype top and interior web pages (2 design concepts - client approval required).
- Build web pages.
- Develop required custom components (graphics, multimedia, client / server scripting, database).
- Testing and implementing client's requirements.
- Transfer files to client site using FTP data.
- Market to search engines; implement customized marketing strategy
- Make further adjustments of a period of one month after site is posted.
Maintenance & Updates
Further updates and work to the site are billed accordingly.